175X100
175X100

LIMITLESS is an ongoing discovery about a ways of life and how to rise above your challenges. I started this walk in 2009, I stopped, then I came back to my first love. Let's keep doing this people, that way, we would never give up!

I hereby certify that what you read here is Original. Written by me. Except for some mentions.. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Moving my luggage

Friday, March 23, 2012 Posted by 2cute4u at 7:25 AM Hey people! Miss me much? I miss you too o.. I just couldn't leave without saying goodbye.. I'm leaving blogger.. I've been saying this for quite some time but time and belle didn't let me actualize it.. And so, I have moved house,shop to www.chachacorner.com I'm promising you so much sweet fun there too o.. On a constant basis too. I was supposed to reply BankyW after what he wrote to me on my post- WEAKPOINTS But,since so much time has passed,(well, to me sha)I've let the statute of limitation take precedence. So, dearly beloved, I'd see you at www.chachacorner.com I have had so much fun with you and I have learned a lot from you too. You have laughed with me, Cried with me.. Conforted and celebrated with me so I'm missing you already.. I wont be happy till you join me over at www.chachacorner.com So, it's bye now from me my darlings.. I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS!!!!! Digg 5 comments Links to this post

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww.. sad to see you go but at least you're heading somewhere... see u there. Blessings :)

- LDP

femmelounge said...

off to check out chachacorner!

Anonymous said...

Cool
http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

jaxlee blogs said...

Hello There. I found your blog using MSN. This is an extremely well-written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
Household Packers and Movers
International Packer and Mover

Roger Springer said...

Thanks for postiing this