175X100
175X100

LIMITLESS is an ongoing discovery about a ways of life and how to rise above your challenges. I started this walk in 2009, I stopped, then I came back to my first love. Let's keep doing this people, that way, we would never give up!

I hereby certify that what you read here is Original. Written by me. Except for some mentions.. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

2CUTE4U Is BACK-To Blog in Familiar Territories

Shocker right? I know. Hey fellas! How you all doing? For those who have removed my blog from their subscription list or however way you visit this blog, PLEASE COME BACK.
It's been 17months,2days,35 minutes since I last blogged on LIMITLESS. Oh I've been blogging but not here. I moved over to WordPress and started blogging on www.chachacorner.com 
You might be wondering why I'm here after I had earlier said I was shutting this blog down.. On second thoughts, I changed my mind about deleting this blog. Here is where I intended to unwind, unburden as well as be a tad bit personal if I wanted to. And now, I am here, cause I want to unburden as well as be personal. 'Cause though I have been a 'bad friend' to you all, I sorta need your friendship and encouraging words once again to lift me up and I promise, I won't take you for granted.

Where do I begin?
Oh I went and got married, I had a son and now I have a sweet small new daughter!
Life can be cruel when you least expect unpleasantness; I can understand the Christian chant: ' Watch and Pray so you do not......' Please Erolyrics complete it for me.. I find myself a 'yam head' when it comes to quoting bible verses.
I have always had God perform miracles for me in 3s' and right now I am in need of his grace for my daughter.. 
Let's just say I need God's healing grace for my daughter.. Thing is I am confident that my God will not fail me but like the human that I am, I am impatient and want it NOW. I caution myself and know that God would manifest my daughter's healing miracle at HIS OWN appropriate time; so now, I wait and know that God is God. You see my daughter was born with a condition and I have to say I am in shock and it's but this going strong. When I look at her and how strong she is, it makes me gather every part of me that wants to fall apart and be stronger. Knowing, that my time of wait would soon be over and everything by his Grace would be like a fictitious nightmare that never happened.
I see that Beautiful even got married in my absence, I have really missed! I would try to do blog rounds.. well, more often, I never really stopped anyway..
That said, It's so good to be back and I hope you hear from you all. I need all the blog ville gossip cause boy, it's been long!
This is 2cute4u-chacha and I'm back after 17months,2days and 35minutes and it's so so good to be back!
I get my strength from the Love I have for you!#
visit www.chachacorner.com


5 comments:

HoneyDame said...

Oh wow! Just wow!!!!
I thought it was an error when I saw you on my list....
So excited looking forward to an actual post! :P
Welcome back

Unknown said...

Hey HoneyDame!
I take it I've been gone for long its so hard to believe I'm back right?
Hope you good? It's so good to have you here...
Missed you!

Myne said...

So sorry about your daughter, I'll be praying for your family and healing for her. HUGS!

Toinlicious said...

I actually thought it was some kind of error. Welcome back! Yay!

Congratulations on all fronts and God will def come through for you and your daughter *hugs*

Priya said...


What a Beautiful post! This is so chock full of useful information I can't wait to dig and start using my time on blogging. I am just over six month into blogging , I newly wrote an article Best Immune Booster Fitspire product makes immune stronger & healthier to fight against corona.