175X100
175X100

LIMITLESS is an ongoing discovery about a ways of life and how to rise above your challenges. I started this walk in 2009, I stopped, then I came back to my first love. Let's keep doing this people, that way, we would never give up!

I hereby certify that what you read here is Original. Written by me. Except for some mentions.. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

SO MANY AWARDS PEOPLE!!!

I have to thank NuttyJ, WildBoy,P.E.T. Projects,NaijaMum, Jhazmyn,@ilola and Beautiful for each giving me THE STYLISH AND VERSATILE BLOGGER...
I don't know if I truly deserve it it but I'm so touched that you would think of me and include me.
I'm most grateful and I have to say a deep thanks..
I give you yo all the same award..
My many thanks people!

How is everyone?
Hope good?
I have so much going on..
I really wish I could do justice to this awards, but please this is the much I can do..
I love you all so very much..
NaijaMum, i can't seem to comment on your posts, why? Not happy about it.. I don't think it's network either.

16 comments:

Myne said...

How are you dear...

Unknown said...

Barely hanging in there..
Send you a mail later..
Thanks for asking..

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

2cute.....
Re: you cant leave a comment....
I am not happy about this as I
look forward to comments.
Oh dear!!
I have to check and see what is happening oh!
Hope you are okay

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

Yaaayyy!
I see you have been able to comment!
Thanks for stopping by my blog

Yankeenaijababe said...

........Congrats on your blog awards, I so love it...nice new layout, me like.

Fragilelooks said...

babe how far naaaaaaaaa?(im my strong igbo accent)

Anonymous said...

what happened to unforgiven trespass?

Afronuts said...

At least its not one of those Naija national awards that undeserving people get to be given and end up adding the initials to their name...lol


You been a bit scarce. Hope you been good?

Unknown said...

Hey lady. Kilon kracking? Just checking on you. Hope ur okay : )

Bsnc

Unknown said...

How u dey? Enjoy the award o. Mee too don lavish you with another one! lol


- LDP

Mamuje said...

Hello dear, it's been a minute.

Olufunke said...

Off course... you deserve the award, I love your style of writing.
LOL@ Afronuts comments about Nigerian govt awards.

How have you been?

Bombchell said...

Happy Vals Day & congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards dear
Well deserved too!
x

Wild Boy said...

you totally deserved it. infact you got another- one lovely blog. missed you on my blog ooooooo