175X100
175X100

LIMITLESS is an ongoing discovery about a ways of life and how to rise above your challenges. I started this walk in 2009, I stopped, then I came back to my first love. Let's keep doing this people, that way, we would never give up!

I hereby certify that what you read here is Original. Written by me. Except for some mentions.. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Best Friend-JOBSFORNAIJA- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

With her I found Blogger, with her, I knew life; with her I walked the walk
With her I knew men (lol)
Punch me not..
She's so loyal it puts me to shame..
She's one wonderful person, I really wish you could meet outside of blogger
She's none other than JOBSFORNAIJA!


Yes oh.. I know her; and very well
She's 'mrs private' so I have to stick to that
She one generous humble chic and yes she's as pretty as they come..
You would have heard of her site? No? Yes? the www.jobsfornaija.com
Where you can find any job you're looking for..


Madam,
I just want to appreciate from the depths of my heart,
I love you so much (Even if I don't say it often)
Though we fight, I want you to know that you're always the 'ALL ROUNDER FRIEND'
When I'm overwhelmed I can't fully express myself
I can only celebrate this day with you
And hope that the best in life come to you
That you be happy
That you find fulfillment
That you never lack
That you never get hurt
That, in everything,Life doesn't let you down.

Happy birthday my love!

Pictures are courtesy of GOOGLE IMAGES..


10 comments:

Nee Fe Mi said...

awwwwwwwwww Happy Birthday to jobsfornaija, Have a blast... God bless

kay9 said...

Happy B'day JBN!!! i hope say dis cake no be only for computer o, i wan chop d real one abeg!

Anonymous said...

i feel honored Miss cha! thanks

Myne said...

Nice post, happy birthday to Jobs, have a great one dear..

Nutty J. said...

Na wa ooo...all this for Jobsfornaija?

Happy belated birthday JFN...hope you had fun

Unknown said...

Awww...that's lovely. Happy Birthday, JFN.

Mbabazi said...

hi thanks for passing by my home. Im happy you like it there. Keep coming .http://mbabaziannet.blogspot.com/

Fragilelooks said...

happy b.day to her too. i want a cake like all of the above

Gospel Girl said...

Happy bday....JBN.

Ohhh those cakes are so yummy...they'd make me give up my diet...

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. JOBSFORNAIJA.

Your prose really showed you care..pls keep the fire of friendship burning no matter what ok?

Me likey the cakes o..laughs.